Up to £11 per hour
26 days ago
Job title: Experienced Female Youth/Support Worker
Location: Clent, Stourbridge
Pay rate: TBC
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Working Hours: Waking Nights
Contract Type: Temporary MUST BE A DRIVER WITH OWN CAR
Are you a dedicated and compassionate support worker with a passion for making a positive impact in the lives of vulnerable individuals?? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
My Client committed to providing the highest quality care and support to young females with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, epilepsy, visual impairment.
As an Experienced Support Worker, you will play a vital role in enhancing the quality of life supporting them with their day to day, providing service users with personal care and a caring nature of attitude.
Role: Experienced Support Work
- Supporting with day to day in at the service, cooking, cleaning
- Taking service users out on visits in the wider community
- Communicating effectively with service users ensure their needs are being met
- Supporting with personal care with individuals
- Following Risk Assessments and Management Procedures
- Reporting to management team
- Understanding what the needs of each individual service user is
- Competent with IT systems for any note taking
What we'll need from you:
- Helping vulnerable individuals engage in their planned activities around the home with day to day
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Commitment to undertake necessary further training
- A genuine desire to help people with a compassionate nature
- A minimum of 5 year's relevant experience supporting in both Adults and Children
- Must have UK driving License and own car
- Safeguarding Adults and Children's training in the last month's
- Children and Adult workforce DBS on the update service
- Waking night shift commitment
- Overseas Police Check required
- Level 3 Diploma: Residential Childcare (or equivalent) or Health and Social Care
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Surina on 0121 480 8217 for an informal chat.