about 1 month ago
Brook Street Social Care are seeking temporary agency staff to work across the social care sector in Lancaster and Morecambe areas. Brook Street Social Care specialise in learning disabilities, mental health, housing and homelessness across adults and children.
Working with the variety of clients we support offers the opportunity of working with many different individuals to up skill your knowledge. Shifts vary between each service, days, waking nights and sleep ins (paid at an hourly rate). Hours range from part-time to full time. Pay rates vary between each client we support however all rates are competitive!
Brook Street Social Care are a large national social care agency who have been successfully placing temporary workers into work around their lifestyle for 30+ years. The Brook Street Social Care Team based in Preston cover the whole of Lancashire and Cumbria and are seeking further enthusiastic professionals to join our team!
Why choose agency with Brook Street Social Care?
Agency offers flexibility around your busy lifestyle, to pick up as many or little shifts as and when you wish. We work based off your availability and work hard to get you shifts close to home in your chosen area. Agency also offers you a chance to gain more experience, try new things and work alongside/with some amazing people!
Our dedicated consultants at Brook Street Social Care value their staff and work closely with you to get you the work you want - whether this is a particular sector, regular work or close to home!
If you have experience as a support worker or have recent training - Apply today and we'd be more than happy to discuss work we currently have available.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Free training and refresher courses available
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV!