£23000 - £24250 per annum
20 days ago
Job role: Assistant Care Manager
Setting: Supported living services
Location: Telford, Bridgnorth, Broseley and surrounding areas.
Supported Living Assistant Care Manager opportunity available with an exceptional, recognised, and reputable charity provider who specialises in the support of adults with learning disabilities and complex behaviours.
Your new role is offering:
" Salary from £23000
" Continued training and development
" Internal progression opportunities
" The chance to make a massive difference to the lives of the people you support
" A welcoming and friendly staff team
" Generous benefits package.
Your new provider is committed to enhancing the lives of individuals with diverse needs and abilities by offering tailored supported living services. They take pride in creating a warm and welcoming environment where their residents can thrive, achieve their goals, and lead fulfilling lives.
The job role:
You will play a vital role in ensuring the overall well-being and happiness of your residents.
You will work closely with the Care Manager to oversee daily operations, provide personalized care plans, and supervise a team of compassionate support staff.
Shared on call and some weekend working on a rota basis is essential for this role, as is the ability to deputise in the absence of the service manager.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing person-centred care plans to meet the unique needs of each resident, promoting independence and dignity.
- Leading and guiding a team of support staff, inspiring them to deliver exceptional care and support services.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and maintaining high-quality care throughout the facility.
- Resident Advocacy: Being the voice of your residents, always advocating for their needs and preferences.
- Building strong relationships with families and keeping them informed about their loved ones` progress.
- Previous experience in a supervisory (senior support worker/team leader/deputy) role for a similar setting
- A compassionate and empathetic nature with a genuine desire to improve the lives of others.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines within the care industry.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, residents, and their families.
- Level 3 in health and social care, or exceptional experience and commitment to achieving a formal qualification
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Flexibility to work weekends and some evenings on a rota basis, as well as take part in the shared on-call rota
In return, you will receive:
- A rewarding and fulfilling career where you can truly make a positive impact on the lives of others.
- Salary starting from £23000 and opportunities for professional development.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued.
- The chance to be part of a reputable care provider dedicated to excellence in social care and support.
To be considered for this exciting role, please click apply today!