£28000 - £30000 per annum
29 days ago
Job role: Supported Living team manager for learning disability and mental health services
Location: Worcester and one small service in Gloucester (full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential)
Setting: Supported Living setting - Worcester and Gloucester
Salary: £28000 to £32000
An excellent and exciting opportunity has become available with a recognised and established provider for a supported living team manager to oversee their Bulwell based supported living services for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
As a Multi-Site Supported Living Team Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and coordinating two established, welcoming, and homely supported living setting within Worcester for 10 adults with learning disabilities, as well as an additional small, supported living setting in Gloucester. You will report directly into the registered manager and lead a team of dedicated support staff, ensuring the delivery of high-quality, person-centred care and support.
- Leadership and management: Inspire and lead a team of support staff across multiple sites.
- Service Coordination: Oversee the day-to-day operations of supported living services. Your will support several clients across both settings. One of your settings specialises in person centred care and support for adults with learning disabilities, and the other for adults with complex mental health needs.
- Quality Assurance Ensure services comply with CQC standards and provide excellent quality care.
- Staff Development: Support and develop staff through training and mentoring initiatives.
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively with other managers and stakeholders to enhance overall service delivery.
- Play a key role in the "shared on-call" rota
- Split your time between supernumerary support and the hands-on delivery of care (You will work 4 days off shift and work 1 day on shift)
To be considered for this exciting role, you will:
- Demonstrate success as a team leader/deputy manager/supported living manager across learning disabilities and/or mental health services (supported living)
- Have experience in supporting adults with complex learning disabilities
- Have experience with Autism and Positive Behaviour Plans
- Have good IT skills and experience of maintaining records to be successful in this role
- You will hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management for Adult Care (or an
acceptable equivalent), OR can achieve this within 18 months of
- Be fully flexible to share the on-call rota
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
In return for your outstanding skills and experience, you will be rewarded with:
" Salary of £28000 to £30000
" 2 x salary life cover (up to individual state pension age)
" Access to an exclusive discount scheme with fantastic discounts in supermarkets and high street retail stores.
" Health and wellbeing resources
" Optional overtime to increase your income with flexible working.
" Refer a friend scheme
" Employee Assistance Programme
" Ongoing training & development
" Support with career progression and professional development
" Paid 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
" Pension Scheme with NEST
Interested? To avoid disappointment, please apply today!