£40000 - £45000 per annum + mileage
about 1 month ago
Job Title: CQC Quality Partner
Salary: £40000 - £45000
Location: Stafford to the North West (Remote and Travel Required)
Settings: Residential and supported living services for adults with learning disabilities, complex needs and behaviours
Your new organisation is a leading learning disabilities provider committed to enhancing the lives of individuals with diverse abilities. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality support and care services that empower individuals to lead fulfilling lives. I am currently seeking a dynamic and experienced CQC Quality Partner to join our team and help us maintain and enhance our commitment to excellence in service delivery.
As the new CQC Quality Partner, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that the services meet and exceed regulatory and quality standards set by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). You will oversee a wide range of services spanning from Stafford to the North West, providing expert guidance and support to maintain the highest standards of care and support.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections of our services to ensure compliance with CQC standards and regulations.
- Collaborate with service managers and staff to identify areas for improvement and implement action plans to address deficiencies.
- Provide training and development opportunities to staff members to enhance their understanding of CQC regulations and quality standards.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with CQC inspectors and regulatory authorities.
- Investigate and respond to complaints and incidents in a timely and effective manner, implementing corrective actions as necessary.
- Review policies, procedures, and documentation to ensure they align with CQC requirements.
- Assist in the preparation for CQC inspections and support staff during these assessments.
- Keep abreast of changes in CQC regulations and industry best practices, implementing necessary changes to ensure compliance.
- Produce reports and performance metrics related to quality and compliance for senior management.
- Proven experience in a similar quality assurance or compliance role within the healthcare or social care sector.
- In-depth knowledge of CQC regulations and quality standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Effective organisational and time-management skills.
- Willingness to travel throughout the specified region - a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is ESSENTIAL.
- Competitive salary up to £45000
- Travel expenses covered.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the quality of care and support provided to individuals with learning disabilities.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote work options.
If you are a dedicated and passionate individual who is committed to upholding the highest standards of care and compliance, please apply for this exciting role today!