Up to £29545 per annum
about 1 month ago
£29,545 per annum
Based in Swansea
40 hours a week
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of young people facing challenges? We're looking for a dedicated and experienced Deputy Home Manager to join a dynamic team in a children's service for a Swansea based organisation. If you hold a QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People, willing to work towards your level 4&5, have at least 2 years of hands-on experience, we want to hear from you!
As a Deputy Home Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the home. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and support to the care team
- Ensuring the well-being and safety of the young people
- Collaborating and supporting the home manager
- Implementing and monitoring care plans
- Creating a positive and nurturing environment for personal and emotional growth
- QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of working with children with EBD and trauma
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
Salary and Benefits:
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £29,545, with the opportunity to earn £32,665 with additional sleep ins that are paid at £52. There is also a chance to earn an additional £200 a quarter for good attendance. They offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, ongoing training and development opportunities, and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of young people.
If you are passionate about making a difference and working withing a close team, please submit your CV or call Bethan for an informal chat on 07483936754. Don't miss this chance to be a part of our dedicated team and make a lasting difference in the lives of young individuals.