Up to £14.1 per hour
about 1 month ago
Drug and Alcohol Case Worker - DRIVER REQUIRED
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Duration: 1+ months
Pay rate: £14 per hour (additional holiday pay)
Brook Street Social Care are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Drug and Alcohol Case Worker who has the knowledge and skills to support a case load of individuals with mental health and/or substance misuse issues in the Swansea area. You will be working with people who suffer with a range of mental health issues and people who are addicted to drugs or alcohol, who require support finding accommodation, accessing services/ benefits, and maintaining tenancies.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 6 months practical experience within the care sector within the last 12 months. Being a driver with access to your own car is essential for this role! They will also have excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational skills and be emotionally intelligent.
A DBS on the update service is desirable as there will be a quick turnaround of successful for the role.
What we'll need from you:
- Ability to work within a team and individual.
- An understanding of mental health and addiction is preferred.
- Must have an approachable, proactive, and friendly attitude towards work.
- At least 6 months experience working in Care
- A DBS registered on the Update Service would be a great advantage
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Training and refresher courses available now!
If you are interested, don't hesitate to APPLY OR CALL BS Social Care Branch and ask to speak to Reanne on 02920 224755 for an informal chat.