£38000 - £42000 per annum
15 days ago
Join a reputable, well respected social care provider as their new Children's Registered Manager in Long Bennington!
Position: Children's Registered Manager
Location: Long Bennington, UK
Salary: £38000 to £42000
Are you a compassionate and experienced leader with a passion for providing a nurturing home environment for children in need? I am looking for a dedicated Children's Registered Manager to oversee the operational management of a homely residential setting in Long Bennington.
Your new residential home, provides a warm and supportive environment where children can feel safe, valued, and empowered to reach their full potential. The team is committed to delivering high-quality care and support, tailored to meet the individual needs of each child in their care.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the residential home, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Recruit, train, and supervise a team of dedicated support staff, providing guidance and support to enable them to deliver exceptional care to the children.
- Develop and implement care plans and risk assessments in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams, ensuring the holistic needs of each child are met.
- Build positive relationships with children, their families, and external stakeholders, promoting open communication and partnership working to support positive outcomes for the children.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of service delivery, identifying areas for improvement and implementing action plans to drive positive change.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (or equivalent).
- Proven experience in a managerial role within a residential childcare setting (You will be a skilled deputy manager with at least 2 years' experience looking to take on their first registered role will be considered or a competent registered manager looking for a new challenge)
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, and best practice guidelines.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A genuine passion for making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children and young people.
- Competitive salary up to £42000
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Employee benefits package, including pension scheme and holiday entitlement.
How to Apply:
If you're committed to providing high-quality care and support to vulnerable children and are ready to take on a rewarding leadership role, I'd love to hear from you. Click apply today!