£26949 - £28536 per annum
25 days ago
Personal Support Manager
37 hours a week
£26,949 - £28,536
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of individuals with learning disabilities or physical disabilities? Are you a dedicated professional looking for an opportunity to lead and support a team in providing exceptional care services?
Brook Street Social Care are seeking a Personal Support Manager to join a dynamic locality team. As a key member of the organisation, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and enhancing the personal planning processes for individuals within a single locality or network. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the establishment, implementation, recording, and revision of support plans that enable the residents to maximise their personal well-being.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Make a meaningful difference in the lives of individuals by leading and implementing effective support plans.
- Join a supportive environment that encourages continuous learning and professional development.
- Work collaboratively with a dedicated team to provide exceptional care services.
- Be part of an on-call team on a rota basis, contributing to the overall success of the service.
Qualifications and Experience;
- QCF Level 3 in health and social care or equivalent
- Proven track record in managing supported living services for adults with learning disabilities or physical disabilities.
- Experience in successfully managing and leading a dedicated staff team.
- Must be registered with Social Care Wales.
- Ability to drive is essential and valid business insurance.
- Willingness to work a full range of hours to accommodate the needs of the service.
If you are passionate about making a difference and working withing a close team, please submit your CV or call Bethan for an informal chat on 07483936754