£25 - £30 per hour
about 1 month ago
Brook Street Social Care are representing a local council who are seeking a qualified social worker. The client are seeking a full time candidate for the Preston area on a temporary basis for a minimum of 3 months however may be extended. The pay is between £25 and £30 per hour depending on experience. Ideally you will be a driver.
You will be completing assessments with rough sleepers/sex workers with complex needs - who may need Local authority involvement for example care act assessments. You will work closely with the Rough Sleeper Co-Ordinator to build positive working partnerships with adult social, mental health and substance misuse teams.
Here at Brook Street Social Care, we work around your commitments and your flexibility to get you the work you want! We work with a variety of local and national care organisations and specialise in mental health and learning disabilities within adults and children within a variety of environments. If you're seeking part time hours of full time hours get in touch!
Why choose agency with Brook Street Social Care?
Agency offers flexibility around your busy lifestyle, to pick up as many or little shifts as and when you wish. We work based off your availability and work hard to get you shifts close to home in your chosen area. Agency also offers you a chance to gain more experience, try new things and work alongside/with some amazing people!
Our dedicated consultants at Brook Street Social Care value their staff and work closely with you to get you the work you want - whether this is a particular sector, regular work or close to home!
If you have experience as a support worker or have recent training - Apply today and we'd be more than happy to discuss work we currently have available.
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Free training and refresher courses available
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience or recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV!