about 1 month ago
Salary is negotiable £23k + (Depending on experience) + monthly bonus + Quarterly bonus + benefits
Are you an established recruitment consultant looking for the next step in your recruitment career with the possibility of career development?
Are you looking for a career in recruitment?
Are you looking to work a fast paced and engaged team environment?
BS Social Care in Cardiff is RECRUITING NOW - we are looking for an exceptional person to join our fantastic team!
BS Social Care (part of the Brook Street Bureau) specialise in recruiting staff for social care companies across the UK. For 25 years, BS Social Care has been a highly respected recruiter across the UK, offering services that help organisations find the best industry professionals.
We work with a diverse range of clients, from small independent homes to industry leading national clients. We're established in providing support to services for vulnerable adults and children, understanding their challenges to offer bespoke solutions to candidates and clients. We are an agency that stands by its professionalism and forward thinking approach and above all - we are passionate about what we do!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Completing outbound B2B sales calls.
- Sourcing experienced social care workers to join our temporary workforce.
- Generating new business by identifying leads.
- Expanding existing business by building relationships and selling available temp workers.
- Generating GP weekly through successfully filling short term/ad hoc assignments with external clients
- Managing your weekly targets to ensure that you achieve bonus
- Ideally you will have a background in sales or recruitment, however if you are able to demonstrate a naturally persuasive manner, can easily build relationships and have a keen eye for detail then we would be keen to hear from you!
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills (face to face, on the telephone and via email) and have a strong desire to succeed. The ideal candidate will also be a resilient person and can persevere when faced with challenges and is open to change working in an ever shifting environment.
In return, a career with BS Social Care can offer you:
- Full induction and training
- Career ladder for progression which puts you in control of your annual salary and progression
- Company pension contribution
- Private healthcare package
- Performance related bonus, monthly & quarterly
So please apply today to be considered for a new and exciting role!