£38970 - £39970 per annum
about 1 month ago
Residential Children's Manager
£38,970 per annum
Based in Swansea
Monday - Friday (9-5)
Are you a passionate and experienced leader in children and young people's services? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Home Manager to join a Swansea based organisation overseeing a nurturing environment for four young individuals. If you hold a QCF Level 5 in Children and Young People and boast a minimum of 2 years' experience, we want to hear from you!
The organisation is committed to providing a holistic and supportive environment for young people facing challenges related to emotional and behavioural difficulties (EBD) and trauma. They believe in creating a space where every individual can thrive, grow, and build a positive foundation for their future.
As a Registered Home Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the lives of the young people Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and inspiring a dedicated team to create a nurturing and holistic environment.
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality care that meets the unique needs of young person.
- Implementing and overseeing care plans, focusing on emotional well-being and development.
- Managing day-to-day operations, ensuring compliance with regulations and standards.
- QCF Level 5 in Children and Young People.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- DBS on the update service is desirable for this role.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Full UK Driving License
If you are passionate about making a difference and working withing a close team, please submit your CV or call Bethan for an informal chat on 07483936754. Don't miss this chance to be a part of our dedicated team and make a lasting difference in the lives of young individuals.