£28000 - £30000 per annum
13 days ago
Job Title: Learning Disabilities multi-site team manager
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire (centrally located with on site parking)
Salary: £28000 - £30000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week with shared on call responsibilities
In partnership with a well-established and highly regarded supported living service that provides exceptional care and support to adults with autism and learning disabilities in the Hinckley area, I am seeking a non-registered multi-site team manager to join their team. Your new organisation is committed to enhancing the quality of life for their service users by promoting independence, choice, and inclusion. Their dedication to providing person-centred care has earned them a "Good" rating from CQC, and they are looking for a passionate and experienced Learning Disabilities Cluster Manager to join their team.
As the Cluster Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple supported living services within the Hinckley area, focusing on adults with autism and learning disabilities. You will play a crucial role in promoting independence, fostering a positive environment, and delivering a person-centred approach to care. A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is required as there will be some site visits needed.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to a team of support workers, ensuring they are equipped to deliver exceptional care.
- Develop and implement individualised care plans in collaboration with service users, their families, and external professionals.
- Monitor and maintain the quality of service delivery, ensuring compliance with CQC regulations and company policies.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of supported living services, including staff scheduling, budget management, and health and safety compliance.
- Foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere that promotes independence, choice, and dignity for service users.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with service users, families, and external stakeholders.
- Participate in recruitment, training, and development of staff members.
- Implement strategies for continuous improvement and best practice in care delivery.
- Act as a point of contact for any escalated issues or concerns.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and the commitment to secure the level 5 in leadership and management.
- Proven experience in a leadership role within the learning disabilities or autism care sector.
- Strong understanding of CQC regulations and compliance standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to deliver high-quality care.
- A commitment to person-centred care and promoting independence.
- Competitive salary up to £30000
- Employee benefits package
- Opportunities for professional, accredited development and training
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Meaningful work that positively impacts the lives of individuals with learning disabilities and autism
If you are a passionate, experienced, and dedicated individual who is committed to providing exceptional care to adults with learning disabilities and autism, we would love to hear from you!