£23000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Team Leader - LD Supported Living
Location: Towcester and surrounding areas in Northampton
Salary: Starting from £23,500
Job Type: Full-Time 8am to 6pm with the option to complete Sleep-In shifts when require for a £50 per sleep
I am currently working with a Supported Living learning disabilities provider that supports adults with learning disabilities to be more independent. As a Team leader, you will support them with life skills such as budgets, cooking and housework. You will also encourage them into education or employment so that they may fulfil their full potential. And aid them in their social skills such as attending discos and sports days that are organised by the provider.
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Team Leader for our Learning Disabilities Service, where values and people-first principles guide our approach to providing exceptional care and support. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in leading a team of dedicated professionals, ensuring the delivery of high-quality services that prioritize the well-being and empowerment of individuals with learning disabilities. This is a fantastic service that promotes independence above all.
- Provide effective leadership to the team, fostering a positive and inclusive work culture.
- Support and mentor team members, promoting professional development and growth.
- Lead by example, demonstrating a commitment to the values and principles of person-centred care.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and evaluation of individualised care plans for service users with learning disabilities.
- Ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with relevant regulations, policies, and best practices.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of interventions, making adjustments as needed to meet the changing needs of service users.
- Champion a person-centred approach to care, recognising the uniqueness and individuality of each service user.
- Collaborate with service users, their families, and support networks to tailor services to their specific needs and preferences.
- Implement and maintain robust quality assurance processes to uphold the highest standards of care.
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Collaborate with other departments, professionals, and external agencies to enhance the overall support network for individuals with learning disabilities.
To be successful in this role we would like you to have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the care sector preferably the learning disabilities sector. Senior or Team-leading experience. Knowledge of relevant regulations, standards, and best practices in the field. Strong understanding of person-centred care principles and values-first approaches.
For your hard work and commitment, you will be paid a salary starting from £23,500, 28 days holiday and to complete any NVQs you wish that are fully funded.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of individuals with learning disabilities and embody the values of compassion, respect, and empowerment, we invite you to apply for this rewarding Team Leader position.
****WE DO NOT ACCEPT SPONSORSHIPS FOR THIS ROLE****